- Our proxy servers may not be used for illegal activities prohibited by the laws of countries in the world.
- Prohibited the publication of illegal content in the Internet, hacking attempts to sites, DDoS attacks on our proxies or other sites, sending spam.
- Spam is prohibited (Ports 25, 587 and 465 are closed)
- It is forbidden to use our proxy IPs in open proxy servers or public distribution in the internet.
- It is forbidden to check our proxies in checker.
Failure to comply with these requirements, may result blocking your proxy without compansation!
RETURN OF FUNDS
Refund or compensation (compensation in the form of adding days to the service) is only possible in the case of non-working proxy or prolonged failure of the service.
LIMITATION ON USAGE OF PROXIES
There are limitations on some services like google which can bann our IP addresses. This limitation are applig upon all users and if some unique users are pass the limit the specified service is beaing blocked within a day and is usable the next day.
limitations applied on each ip address per each user.
request limit per day per proxy-user line (each proxy provids for each user allowed limits)
1. google – 5000 per-user-proxy / day
2. all social sites – 10000 per-user-proxy / day
(These restrictions are quite large)